Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time Flies

I know, I have not posted anything in a couple of weeks. My camera is on the blitz. On a good note, that means a trip to TARGET.

I hate it. I have lots to write about but no pictures to guide my stories. Plus it is raining cats and dogs, hence we have not had our daily afternoon swims.....yuck. We've had a fast and fantastic summer, celebrated lots of birthdays and did a lot of canning.

Despite my unwillingness, Ashley has set me up an account on Facebook. Like I, have time to manage two blogs, a Facebook, cook 2 meals a day, work 10 days for GCSD, and swim everyday at 2. Something has gotta give. Not to mention, our school board had the nerve to change our school calendar, so we have to go back to school a week earlier---- no comment. I hope you enjoy the remaining weeks of summer---don't forget the sunscreen.

5 comments:

  1. Blame it all on me. You are gonna make people think I am a bad influence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are one busy woman! I can't wait for you to get over to the Target, buy a new camera and get back to posting what all is going on with your little family! I miss the funny stories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting your comments on my posts! Love reading your blog as well. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you!! There is so much going on and before I turn around it's time for school to start back up. I had 2 teeth extracted on Monday so I am in bed with some heavy duty pain medicine...Chloe has been on the road with Charlie the past couple of days and has had a blast. I miss your pictures too..hurry up and get that new camera!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As crazy as it sounds... you make me feel 'normal'! Our lives are busy and hectic, but I'm sure neither one of us would want it any other way!

    Just take a few deep breaths - make yourself notes and lists... and just keep going!

    Too much to do and so little time to do it all!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here... but after the post if you will leave a message then I will read it and be oh so grateful someone cared enough to leave a note.