Thursday, November 5, 2009

Come Join Us


Friday will be Katie's last home game. At 6:45 they will recognize the seniors who play football, the band and cheerleaders. Yes, I know it is hard to believe that Katie Baby is a SENIOR. The only reason I know is because of the endless need for money and all the college junk mail on my kitchen table.


The cheerleaders are undoubtedly the best part of the game.....and no I am not partial.... just ask my mom. I am still debating with Steven about having a tailgating party at 6....hopefully I will win out.


If you can not make it this week we play PK in G'ville next week. Maybe we'll see you before graduation.


2 comments:

  1. Time passes too quickly!

    You have a beautiful daughter!
    Enjoy the next few months because I know for a fact that they will fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I had a great time last night too!! So glad I got to see you again! I'm going to add your blog to my sidebar now!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here... but after the post if you will leave a message then I will read it and be oh so grateful someone cared enough to leave a note.